Search This Blog

who do I highly recommend you learn more from?

http://www.youtube.com/user/kimmaytube

This Girl is amazing... she really brakes it down for you hair strand by hair strand, look at all her training videos, I stay on her page on youtube because of her knowledge and willingness to share her info.

Look for Woman like her who mainly dont push a product or mainly not trying to sell you something but willing to share their knowledge with you.  Remember the key is in the treatment not the products, treat your hair with what works best, how do you know what works best? you hair knows and it tells you by the way it reacts to the treatment you give it, it will either behave LOL or not behave.

My hair simply did not grow pass my collar bone, it was dry, braking off by the brush loads.  These were signs that I was doing the wrong things to my hair.  I continued to do the wrong things for many years and my hair in my beginning pictures told the story very well of how damaged my hair actually was back then.

Now I know what to do and how to acheive my goals of continued growth and this is why I am here to say you can do it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment